It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Why is "distro", rather than "distri", short for "distribution" in Linux world?
- Is the shell able to optimize out useless terminating commands?
- Did planes crash into the WTC on 9-11?
- Negated “moi”: which person should be used (first/third)?
- How are the Taylor Series derived?
- What's the inspiration for the owlbear?
- How to do a flawless and natural presentation?
- Why am I allowed to access protected Windows files when I boot Ubuntu from USB?
- How to locate and catch my dog?
- How to teach a toddler to identify colors correctly?
- How to change one thing to change all
- Do snapshots + RAID count as a good on-site backup solution?
- How do the streetcars in Toronto draw power from the lines?
- Define exceptions from global pgfplotsset settings
- Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
- How to stop feeling guilty about the unfinished work?
- Undefined Behavior Killed My Cat
- How to multiply a data file with another index data file?
- Is it appropriate for an employer to ask skilled professionals to do manual labor?
- Is the Litecoin Scrypt hashing technique a threat to hashed passwords?
- What creates the chaotic motion on a double pendulum?
- Allocation Between 401K and Taxable Investments as a Young Adult
- Why are we interested in irreducible representation but not faithful representation?
- how to calculate distance while walking in android?