It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
2 years ago
- Why is a "negative binomial" random variable called that?
- Why water spills on our shirt change its colour?
- How to use generic function in c++?
- What US states are most likely to rebel?
- Enumerate valid Brainf**k programs
- Aliens are continuing to probe the human psyche. Help humanity to score a perfect 10 by finding the missing figure
- Golfing strings in Fourier
- What's wrong about being honest about your career plans?
- Cloudflare's free SSL options require trusting them, what could they do to change that?
- Can simply decompressing a JPEG image be an exploit?
- Who poisoned Hugh G. Pokitz? (a murder mystery logic puzzle)
- What are the necessary legal steps to release an app?
- Is it possible to witness a star's death?
- 10 checked pieces of luggage on a flight instead of a shipping service - crazy?
- Can a radio transmitter somehow detect the number of receivers in its area?
- How do the government cover up alien crash landings?
- Push a Boeing 737 on ice: Did this guy have a chance?
- Why weren't the shields up already?
- How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- Is "Morgen" the same as "Vormittag"?
- Idiom for the effect that money from funding is easier to spend, as opposed to one's own savings
- Is it rude to tell the ice cream man in Istanbul not to mess with me?
- Why is artificial gravity not included on space stations?
- Why does NaN - NaN == 0.0?