It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
2 years ago
- What is the difference between samadhi and samatha?
- I'm looking for an application or workflow which integrates data values into the writing process
- Why do Russian and Israeli universities score low in various world rankings?
- How can I identify child-appropriate manga?
- Tomorrow is Groundhog Day... For everyone. How does society respond?
- Why do smaller mammals move in "snappy" fashion?
- As a Brit working in America, how can I get my American colleagues to stop mocking my accent/spelling?
- Can I rephrase the sentence "Can you explain this word to me?" into "Can you explain me this word."
- Which Zelda game do these screenshots belong to?
- Movie where a writer writes what happens to a guy?
- How come uranium's relative atomic mass is 238.03 when it only contains isotopes with a mass number of 238 or less?
- Define constants in hook_init
- How do I remove items from generic list, based on multiple conditions and using linq
- Check if a point is inside a rectangle (not knowing the coordinates, but knowing distances to vertices)
- Firefox accusing me of distributing malware on my site
- Scandinavian letters (ä and ö)
- Are routers vulnerable?
- Piecewise and Opacity
- Checking if a point is on screen
- How to create a custom front/title page of a thesis?
- What does the word 「とまあ」mean?
- Is it good that testers are competing to see who opens more bugs?
- How to limit CPU consumtion of a process group with standard GNU/Linux tools?
- How does Jorah know who this is?