It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Can the null space be empty?
- Two genuine and two fake coins
- When to use simulations?
- How to make sense of fractions?
- Why many duck-typed dynamic programming languages would use class-based approached instead of prototype-based OOP?
- What does `. /path/command` do? (Space after dot, absolute path)
- Should I take over a compromised website from another hacker?
- How much is 2 + 2?
- Print "n" number of "hello world"
- Host multiple Linux distros on PXE Server and show these choices to PXE client
- What is the best way to solicit teaching feedback from students (before the class is over)?
- What is the speed of sound in space?
- Is there anything that is completely non-toxic to humans at any dose?
- How to show extreme gratitude in an email?
- Should users be allowed to use any special character they want when creating a password?
- Is it normal to walk around a(n American) hotel in pajamas?
- Are all smooth functions composites of 0-, 1-, and 2-ary functions?
- Where to find microwave on the road in the US
- How to divide up utilities amongst tenants?
- Why do Protestants teach the non-necessity of baptism for salvation?
- How is the Shadow Clone technique different from other cloning techniques?
- How did Dumbledore know that Slughorn was an armchair?
- Person who pretends to not understand unless one speaks in exactly the words they expect
- Does the Kohen really get to the raise a baby that a father refuses to redeem?