It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
3 years ago
- Why are if elif else statements virtually never in table format?
- What makes trading cities rich?
- Pokemon trainer club vs google
- Newton's 3rd law... hitting drywall (which I break) vs hitting a brick (which breaks me)?
- Figure out what am I
- Opposite of "nesting"
- Is it good to have all the PhD publications in one journal
- Do jets breaking the sound barrier leave shredded metal on the ground?
- Should we not talk about female "senators"?
- Keeping my mouth shut, referring to avoiding weight gain
- How should high net worth individuals secure their financial accounts?
- Are there dictionaries in math?
- Trailhead Apex Superbadge || INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, cannot specify Id in an insert call: [Id]
- How can I develop names for my fantasy land?
- Mounted Cavalry in the Modern Era
- Identify this comedy B-Movie about mob enforcers
- What's the word for Unnecessary Complexity
- Anatomically Correct Khajiit
- Can Goodberries heal a Life cleric when consumed by another?
- When should I have an NPC actively investigate an illusion created by phantasmal force?
- Why isn't variance defined as the difference between every value following each other?
- Divide an integer by 2 by replacing 9 with 0
- Why didn't Dumbledore value Neville's (Philosopher's Stone) courage as highly as Harry's?
- Numerical voodoo in mathematica?