It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
3 years ago
- How does 'upgrading' from one house to another work?
- How much force is needed to tow an airliner?
- What is the pH of ice?
- Do “researcher degrees of freedom” invalidate my analysis?
- Rules related to Transaction count
- I got an email threatening to DDOS me if I don't pay a ransom. What should I do?
- What is the first work of fantasy or legend to feature a magic sword?
- Why I am getting Facebook login pop up for every site?
- How do I say that I am interested in a lot of things without coming off either as superficial or arrogant
- Is Leicester City winning the English Football premiership the most improbable single event in betting history?
- Can Lovecraftesque do one-room horror?
- Thing that does not dry in sunlight
- I don't want to kill any more mice, but my advisor insists that I must in order to get my PhD
- How to create nonbreaking arbitrary length snakes for full-width justification?
- Does the same fighting style stack with itself?
- Can I put new wrist watch in checked or carry-on bag?
- Find matching phone numbers without actually knowing them
- What's the purpose of crossing over in the middle of a toroid winding?
- Is Lost Mines of Phandelver's Young Green Dragon to much for a group of level 3 characters?
- Turning a celebrity into a non-person?
- Is it possible to have a research career while checking the proof of every theorem that you cite?
- Do we know where Ridley Scott got the idea for the xenomorph inner-mouth?
- Finite Cantor's Diagonal
- What is the average prime numbers we've found till now?