It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
3 years ago
- how does adding a ppa with a curl command work?
- Which game is this (RPG)?
- "Detective Flanders and the Zodiac Killer"
- Do academics look down on well-designed academic websites?
- Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get given value
- Does Microsoft's "Password Ban" list insecurely store user passwords?
- The fastest С++ algorithm for string testing against a list of predefined seeds (case insensitive)
- An addition problem
- What does "can't get arrested in this town" mean?
- Let's get fancy: Text like tag?
- Why does Uncle Bob suggest that coding standards shouldn't be written down if you can avoid it?
- Alternating Sign Sequence
- How to modify the output of a program for which you don't have the source code
- Falsify brief truths
- MySQL showing strange result
- Are all dead wizards/witches buried?
- Techniques to solve a non linear differential equation related to curvature
- Generate Wordenticons
- Is it ever a good idea to close credit cards?
- Is it possible to attach generated doc string to a lambda?
- Can you use special attacks for attacks of opportunity?
- Secure USB cable for charging in untrusted environments
- When are people or cars in photos not the subject?
- Does signature of custom assignment operator=() matter when I just want to disable it?