It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
2 years ago
- From which film did they use this younger Alec Baldwin in 30 Rock?
- What are the design considerations for my underwater settlement?
- Is this permutations or combinations?
- Difference between static modifier and static block
- importance of independence among random variables
- Why is it important to focus on user needs as opposed to requests?
- Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- A Pyrrhic defeat?
- How to convey: "don't move until the task is done!"
- Avoiding static shocks from vehicles
- How do I write this proof formally?
- Is there an alternative to the scientific method?
- Just how unrealistic is a hovering city?
- Flight rescheduled, what are my options?
- How can I easily explain to a layperson the difference between types of "contains"
- Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- What is a word for a punishment given by people without proper trial instead of the court?
- How does C++ interpret a cout with a '+' in it?
- Why does the user pick the password?
- How do I use '#attached' to attach a style sheet?
- Why do so many national flags contain the color red?
- Need a Macro for Tables - independent of row and column size
- In layman's terms how much pressure is 4000 psi?
- My answer is changing with the same code