It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
2 years ago
- "That heresies should arise, we have the prophesie of Christ..."
- Marking angles in a parallelogram congruent using TikZ
- How to play Apple Music and Radio (Beats 1) on iTunes?
- Checking when a car horn is pressed?
- Do "rapidez" and "velocidad" have similar technical meanings as "speed" and "velocity"?
- What is it that creates that wonderful smell after a fresh rain?
- Is the folder structure dying?
- nonlinear regression two equivalent models on paper, but different estimated parameters
- Avoiding galactic pandemics
- During review, I found a superior solution. What now?
- Why do fighter jets land faster than Jumbo commercial aircraft?
- Is there a way to cancel or manually end manipulate?
- Intuition behind Chebyshev's inequality
- Checking if an array is initialized and allocated in VB.NET
- How can I tell if a corrupt image file is being used for credit card skimming?
- What would make adventuring mainstream?
- What are the advantages of build scripts?
- Why does my 16-year-old hate me?
- What is the sound of teeth hitting each other in cold weather called?
- Why do atomic clocks only use caesium?
- How to create barcode in Ubuntu via a GUI?
- All you can race go-karting in NYC
- How To Change Font Size In Notepad++
- Can Vim add to the X11 clipboard or primary buffers without an external utility?