It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- What is 'YTowOnt9'?
- Can you cast creatures exiled by Ashiok/Nightveil Specter with bestow?
- Does centrifugal force exist?
- What do you call a person that only do the minimum to get through day-to-day basis?
- Adam created after the seventh day?
- How is a current controlled voltage source different from a resistor?
- Is it reasonable to do the Trans-Siberian/Mongolian without pre-booking all the train tickets?
- Any way to find out what US Customs & Border Protection has in their database?
- Extracting financial indicator data from trading chart
- What is charge?
- Are the words "easy," "basic," "clearly," "obviously," etc., ever helpful?
- Search vs. Look Up
- What books should I bring with me to my first gaming session?
- Making Sense of Battlestar Galactica's Network Ban
- Line Spectra in Hydrogen atom
- Slang names for souteneur
- Interacting with high school teachers (US)
- Why Only Four Primary Partitions
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- Was the Ministry of Magic corrupt?
- My child is ignoring my timeouts and walking away from them. What are some options for handling this?
- Simplest way to create a grid with colored squares and labels
- Why are laptop screens sized the way they are?
- Why are there many guitarists, but only one drummer in a band?