It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Can a car steer on a frictionless surface?
- Does this code from "The C++ Programming Language" 4th edition section 36.3.6 have well-defined behavior?
- What leverage do universities have over sexual violence in fraternities?
- How do I type an 'æ' character?
- Should I say "She is in the park or She is at the park"?
- What is the name of this "yawning like" movement?
- How can I make humanoid species have distinct yet equally-useful abilities?
- Mutual Funds to invest in every week or monthly
- Is not attending the company holiday party damaging to my job and/or my career?
- How to pinpoint which process/activity/software/protocol is slowing down LAN on a single computer
- How to expose information without making a villain monologue
- How to count and mark all counted objects in this image
- Is there a word or phrase for someone who strongly disapproves of smoking, drinking and gambling?
- Declining a job offer and added to blacklist
- How to deal with an online griefer that I know in real life?
- Change font to in memoir to Gothic Textura Precius
- Resizing image but keeping aspect ratio
- How would a user interact with a direct neural interface?
- How to add invisible ink to a character sheet?
- Did the 'founding fathers' of the United States see Oliver Cromwell as a role model?
- Roots of different irreducible polynomials are algebraically independent
- Many websites seem to be switching Root Certificates
- How can I get off the OS X beta track?
- Why are dishwasher washed glasses "squeaky clean"?