It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- How can a Seeker practice if the Snitch can't be touched prior to a Quidditch match?
- How do expert writers avoid using " I " when they mean to address themselves in their article?
- Phone to String Formula Field
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- What is your favorite statistical graph?
- What is a candy or chocolate bar packaging informally called?
- How should I offer corrections on English for coworkers who are not native speakers?
- How to ask "how often" in French?
- Does the "Nonstop Elevator Hack" work?
- What is it about the education of the Jewish people that has allowed them to produce to such remarkable Mathematicians?
- Returning lost property
- Any term for someone who pretends to be neutral
- What can be done to prevent people from leaving their ringing cell phones on their desks?
- Why does Snape weaken Harry's protection against legilimency?
- Does a virus need to be clicked on to function?
- Is sudo rm /Desktop/filename safe?
- Open a local copy of Force.com project using MavensMate in ST3
- Work with algebra
- If the USS Equinox crew joined the USS Voyager, who would be captain?
- As a GM, how can I stop killing my games?
- Are TED presentations academically credible?
- Writing Roman numbers in Equation
- How can I suppress the space between generated arguments during brace expansion?
- Optimized creation of text nodes