It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Prove that the 25 people can be seated in this way
- What does /dev/null mean in a shell script?
- How does Elsa resolve the practical problems of living in an ice palace?
- Does Burning Hands really require touching thumbs?
- The Symbols vs. The Letters
- Prof disagrees with assigned textbook regarding an exam question
- Another website is mirroring my site
- How can I only draw outer common tangent to two circles?
- How to bold (\textbf) an entire example in gb4e?
- Is there a downside to deleting all of the broken symbolic links in a system?
- How much voltage should be applied to an object to create a certain amount of charge?
- Term for someone who cannot keep something to themselves
- Is it professional for interviewers to end a job interview midway if not happy with candidate?
- How do I politely say I have used my mouth while drinking water from a bottle?
- Practical use of lua
- Why are methanol flames less visible than other flames?
- How to achieve this cover design using LaTeX?
- "Allow __ to be fullscreen?"
- Why does void in C mean not void?
- Is any difference between "speak English" and "speak in English"?
- Can my IT department read my Google Hangouts chats while at work?
- Can humans survive without consuming life?
- Plotting a polar curve
- Project Euler #2 in Swift