It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Using hspace before page number in contents, not aligned right
- From which anime is this character?
- Monkey Island: The Head of the Navigator
- Why is the output of _$ _ when executed on a terminal?
- Strong desire to serve/ordain
- Why would clipping a wire cause a bomb to explode?
- What is regex for currency symbol?
- Test Apex Class Error: Error: Compile Error: Expression cannot be assigned at line -1 column -1
- Does gravity affect magnetism, vice-versa, or do they "ignore" each other?
- Does passive perception supersede active perception?
- Can Ubuntu really run all Windows programs?
- Why would I ever choose rolling hit points?
- Are there tools to prevent students from cheating on a programming exam administered on computers?
- What effect does Coat of Arms have on face-down creatures?
- Examples of compact sets that are infinite dimensional and not bounded
- How to determine what a "normal wind" would do to a sukka
- Which game is this: you are in the gargoyle garden
- Are there special considerations for making a pie with the express intention of freezing?
- Interesting behavior of compiler with namespaces. C++
- Why is IEnumerable<T> necessary when there is IEnumerator<T>?
- Is a "Tale" less factual than a "Story"?
- Why would you use a void pointer in this code?
- Identify the server I'm working at
- Improvise a Hardware Random-Number Generator