It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
3 years ago
- Resolution of the ideal of the Abel-Jacobi image of a curve?
- ANSI code translator
- Integration by parts or substitution?
- What are the uses of Lugs?
- Is there a reason Hillary Clinton's logo has hidden notches?
- Ninja Assassins - which ninja stays alive?
- Unfortunately (any) app has stopped. What should I report?
- What were the actual motivations that drove the Brexit?
- Why did Ramsay strike him?
- Generate white noise to calm a baby
- Is it worth using a hotshoe cover?
- Toy example dataset for testing PCA implementation
- Vegan Warfare: Could we reach modern levels of weapons technology?
- My daughter (15/f)'s friend (15/f) faked having cancer - our daughter found out via Facebook and is devastated. What do we do?
- What is the difference between "tail -f" and "tail -F"?
- Find a formula for a sequence
- Can I use this Ikea glassware on stove top?
- Are sheer numbers enough to beat a foe with more advanced technology?
- In a sign language dictionary, should video loop by default?
- Why do we use the word "scalar" and not "number" in Linear Algebra?
- How do media buttons on a plain wired headset work?
- Will users misunderstand "Last week", "Last year", "Last month" etc?
- How to deal with a fear of driving?