It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
2 years ago
- Rusty Front Derailleur – Replace or Repair?
- Do rusty nail wounds cause tetanus?
- Legen… wait for it…
- How would we try to defuse Yellowstone?
- Do aluminium chainrings/cassettes contribute to chain wear?
- Raspberry Pi Zero usable with fully free software?
- Colored circles to signify status - a violation of accessibility guidelines?
- Why is Samurai Jack in the future?
- Modelling a spiral around a sphere
- Why are programs not distributed in compiled format?
- Did Two Face's coin ever land on its edge?
- Writing my own encryption algorithm
- Lever Simulator 2015
- Is it possible to obtain number of prepared statements a connection holds?
- Getting IP address of direct-connected computer
- What is that angle?
- Armor VS Weapon types
- Do they really watch Firefly on the International Space Station
- Best way to administer all my passwords
- Is powdered sugar a dietary alternative to granulated sugar?
- What to follow to create a vim plugin?
- Write nested `for` loops to produce following output
- What is the word for "to do something one considers to be beneath oneself"?
- Simple password generator