It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Does Captain Picard call Miles O'Brian 'Colm' in Encounter at Farpoint?
- What are these math symbols?
- How do I make a transfer in Dublin airport if my two flights are on separate tickets?
- Will a credit card issuer cancel an account if it never incurs interest?
- Would it be acceptable to occasionally sleep at the lab?
- Steam is forcing me to pay for a game that was shared with me via Family Share in order to play it. Why?
- TDD for Euler Problem #4
- Electrophilic substitution of pyrrole (regioselectivity)
- Do I need to act happy all the time even if I'm not really?
- Write a Quine in Plain English
- What should I do if I uploaded my manuscript in arxiv and plan to pass it on a peer reviewed journal?
- Should you pick a baby up everytime it cries?
- What does it mean for a door to be armed?
- How can the "dress" optical illusion be accurately reproduced on other images?
- Non-Forcing and Independence
- Could plants spread their seed to other planets?
- -i option not working for mv
- How can one find the area of the blue shaded region?
- Random walk on the edges of a cube
- Why do people risk death by joining Starfleet if not for money or preservation of their homes?
- How do I enable remote desktop of the GUI?
- Is Morse Code binary, ternary or quinary?
- How to clarify that supervisor writing a reference is not related to me even though we have the same last name?
- How can I make weapons of differing quality?