It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- "...and all would have to be accounted for." Improper sentence ending at 'for'. Please suggest alternative
- Determining whether two scrambled strings are equivalent
- Is it possible to get the salt if I have the hash and original password?
- What can I do to help a pretty weak Halfling Barbarian?
- Asymptotic behaviour of a sequence with finite sum
- What is the difference between Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition?
- A co-worker is using my cup
- Why do big sites use multiple servers instead of one server with better specifications?
- Are there any universities in US/Europe which will give PhD in Engineering in 3-4 years?
- Standard for paying an employee when the last two days of notice are a holiday
- How much air needs to be displaced to generate an audible sound?
- What this instrument is used for?
- The view from inside of a mirrored tetrahedron
- What should I ask deans during my interview?
- How is TLDR used?
- Monty Hall Problem with Five Doors
- Cancel class on days of known poor attendance?
- The Hallway and Tele Doors
- Why does not `\spaceskip` work inside a TikZ node?
- What event could leave an ancient forest so burned it's impassable to humans and cause Centaurs and Humans to work together?
- Does any one-to-one function satisfying this condition exist?
- Did Clement Ader make the first flight even before the Wright brothers?
- Is it unusual for MEAN to outperform ARIMA?
- How to say it right: "Do you know where Liz lives?"