It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
2 years ago
- Why don't people smite the red buff?
- How does surprise work in D&D 5e?
- Make the Mexican Wave
- How would I classify a "disease" for an NPC that's not really a "disease" in Pathfinder?
- Is sending a string (representing a HTTP message) over SSL be the same as sending a HTTPS message?
- How to add new lines when using echo
- What is, usually, the most efficient way to represent small values in a struct - densely packing them, or just using ints?
- Is there a easy way to log all activity a shell script does?
- How to create this graphic with TikZ?
- What is the purpose of the test function in Finite Element Analysis?
- Is there an antonym of "ruthless"?
- Can a continuous effect that gives haste wear off?
- Is education in Europe really this cheap?
- Collapse split windows
- Automatic nuclear dead man's switch: How should such a device evaluate if a nation is wiped out?
- Who de-duplicates bug tickets?
- Uneven spacing using \vspace inside \itemize in beamer
- Unable to block a website through System32/drivers/etc/hosts
- How to divide by a matrix
- Swift Get string between 2 strings in a string
- Input Sanitization vs Output Sanitization
- Rebus For Those Who Strive
- How will concrete fill in?