It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Can a 7 days full 100% CPU load "burn-in" / "stress test" damage a modern notebook?
- Jumblers vs Rebuilders: Coding with Tetris Bricks
- GCC options for strict C90 code?
- Polite way to break up with a chavrusa?
- One liner to create passwords in linux?
- Short Deadfish Numbers
- Should I mention the cost of financial goals when negotiating salary?
- What is the definition of taxiing
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- Why are fleets so diversified?
- HIV and effectiveness of inhibitor cocktail over single inhibitor
- What kind of wood block is at block 0 0 0?
- How do you reduce the number of emails users send you?
- When a planet is heated through gravitational pull, where is the energy taken from?
- Sierpinski Carpets
- In the films, why does Sauron choose Azog instead of the ringwraiths to lead his legions?
- What effect does combining Mithril and an Armored Kilt have on armor category?
- Expression for losing something that you never really had
- Cola Machine #1
- Fake work permit and deportation
- The Ackermann function
- How do I convert a .png blurred background into a compressed .jpg one without introducing artefacts?
- Asking "Do you speak Japanese?" in Japanese
- Bicycle shoes for road cycling