It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Draw the Warm Welcome Secret Hat
- When use "s" in verbs?
- "For small values of n, O(n) can be treated as if it's O(1)"
- Solar flares: "the week the earth stood still"
- Are there any reasons to have an abstract class with every method in the class defined?
- What's in a 'vita'?
- vi commandline, goto line and column
- How to get the Anguilla $models object in Chrome console
- Why I get the "class Num a where" instead of the "class (Eq a, Show a) => Num a"?
- What is so good about Helvetica?
- Are all magic numbers created the same?
- Paint.NET alternative for Mac OS X
- What makes someone deserving of a Ph.D.?
- Were there any democracies in Middle-Earth?
- What's the effective difference between a Steam Wallet Code and a Steam Gift Card
- Counting windows
- Is tap water drinkable in Massachusetts (and elsewhere in USA)?
- How light speeds up after coming out of a glass slab?
- Maximum bookkeeping fantasy game with magic
- What is the science behind the inaccurate perception of colors?
- Why did Saruman seem to believe that Sauron wouldn't return?
- What are some applications of elementary linear algebra outside of math?
- What are some interesting sole exceptions or counterexamples?
- A small group recreating modern technology