It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- Do we actually need more PhDs?
- Is there a straightedge and compass construction of incommensurables in the hyperbolic plane?
- Can Cryptolocker (Or Other Ransomware) Encrypt Files That Are Already Encrypted?
- How much damage does Great Weapon Fighting add on average?
- Beginning a sentence with a function name?
- Is it normal for an advisor to expect >80 hour workweeks from PhD students, and threaten them with dismissal?
- Looking for a free, easy-to-learn D&D-like game that can be run with limited materials
- Submit a document on a document library but not have it visible after that, is that possible?
- Evaluating a polynomial of degree 4, given some values of the polynomial
- Does Venice smell?
- Get 5 by doing any operations with four 7
- Why is an image called an "image"?
- Replace "o" with "0" in large wordlist and save the original word?
- Is front-suspension a false-economy for cheaper bikes?
- Neutral alternative to "deny" to mean "assert the untruth [of a claim]"
- Must be presented and must be existed
- Eliminate 3 Variable from 4 Equations
- Unix execute permission can be easily bypassed. Is it superfluous, or what's the intention behind it?
- Why was the MCU Super Soldier program considered a failure?
- Underage but very valuable user on our site
- Removing the largest values encountered so far in a list
- Reducing voltage with resistors
- Correct form of verb
- Find software package with greatest number of system manual pages