It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
2 years ago
- Unexpected warning from DSolve
- Will wi-fi passwords in Russia be in Cyrillic? How do I type them in a Latin keyboard?
- Four dice puzzle: 2,2,4,5
- Why did the Phoenicians let the Hebrews (Jews) settle in Canaan?
- Why didn't Voyager do more to prepare for the Krenim?
- part identification
- Zero gravity means zero friction?
- Another idiom for not having the faintest idea
- Modulus Equations
- Is the expression "one's cup of tea" used in American English?
- How to say "It's not rocket science" before rockets existed
- How can a parent encourage their child to talk more about what they did at school?
- Command redirection to multiple files: command >file1 >file2
- A century ago, was giving birth a major cause of death?
- How to describe a person who has done well in every task except one, but he has done extremely bad in that 'one' task
- Shortest infinite loop producing no output
- Can my employer see that I am using Netflix on my phone using their wifi?
- Word or phrase for tasking an expert with jobs that a novice could do
- Should I use the highest shutter speed for regular shooting?
- How to recall a previous command, without executing it, so it can be changed?
- How would earth goverments respond to killing of most of a colony to keep the rest alive long enough for rescue
- How can I inspire others to use vi/vim?
- Why do American universities receive lots of endowments?
- Why buy insurance?