It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- What would be the symbol for 'multiplication on division'?
- Count nul delimited items in file
- Under what circumstances would a professor be offended at students taping or recording his or her lecture?
- Why does a UK university need to know my sexual orientation and religion?
- Dictate of Erebos and Bestowed creatures
- Need help with notation and time signatures
- Do helicopters ever dump fuel before landing?
- Do bad passwords produce bad salted hashes?
- Does voltage play any role in choosing the appropriate wire gauge?
- How does varying temperature affect the accuracy of grandma's pendulum clock?
- Why does Frodo cry "O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!" at Weathertop?
- Does SQL Server ever delete old error log files?
- List files with line count and date
- Is there a cure for Ebola?
- Bash lstlistings treats "$#" as a comment
- Is there a word for a book adapted to a comic? Similar to “Comicverfilmung”?
- Should I dress up for conference banquet/gala dinner?
- Text 'stretched' in a table
- How to remove first line indent only if paragraph has only one line?
- Can you use Wish to duplicate a spell at a higher level?
- Why is the Krebs cycle considered a part of aerobic metabolism if molecular oxygen is not involved in any of the reactions in the cycle
- Creation of 1.3 GB file takes only 1 second. How?
- In "The Matrix" why are there no animals?
- Character Cross