It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
1 year ago
- strange NTP traffic
- How to make this hand-colored drawing even more fancier?
- Single word for shopping after comparing price and features across multiple shops and product types
- How much does tire pressure affect the weight of the wheels
- Install from Ubuntu Software Center web button
- Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Account for bridge overpasses in a ground DEM to allow for water flow under the under the overpass
- Good Textbooks for Real Analysis and Topology.
- What does the "phase margin" parameter of an opamp imply?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Can we introduce new operations that make quintics solvable?
- Disabling 10NES Chip
- How to get Ubuntu distribution's full code name?
- In an empty environment, how are executables found?
- Why was the triceratops ill?
- Can molten metal be suspended in air?
- What is the convention for naming routes?
- Is this function vulnerable to SQL injection?
- Does Unity own my game?
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Upside-down syntax trees for linguistics with horizontal lines
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?