It's not widely used but it's hugely ambiguous as to what its exact meaning is and in all cases the questions were either off-topic or better covered by existing tags that were already applied. I've nuked the nine examples but shall we keep them from coming back?
2 years ago
- Ordering groups/partition windows by other column values
- "Have a safe trip"… or not, depending on four conditions
- Is it dangerous to call spam phone numbers, even if you know they're spammers?
- How to explain lack of characters' in-game knowledge?
- Why do we estimate mean using MLE when we already know that mean is average of the data?
- What does "a bit of a tartar" mean?
- Do I have an unstable Debian 8 distribution?
- Why is it possible to drive a nail into a piece of wood with a hammer, but it is not possible to push a nail in by hand?
- How did Hannibal become the type of cannibal he is?
- What does the Minotaur eat?
- Boundary identification
- Can I open one template/route when Craft is offline?
- In python, how do I cast a class object to a dict
- SQL Query on partitioning does not run
- A question from a 30 months kid
- Can these vortices be dangerous?
- Does the cardboard box cost more than the corn in cornflakes?
- Politically Correct Valkyries: Why do they choose who they choose?
- What is this star shaped symbol on the tarmac?
- Difference of three input integers
- Align function arguments on their own lines
- Why the profile picture overlaps banner image in most websites?
- Why can't we see in low light if staring long enough?
- What is an Enode ID in Ethereum?