Happy hacker in C, Icon, Haskell, Lua, ML, Modula-3, Scheme, and others. Favorite language: whatever I'm using at the moment.
Good ways to get in contact include Skype chat to norman-ramsey or (less reliable) AIM to norman62ramsey
Every time I see a question about "strong" or "weak" typing, I kill a kitten.
Top Network Posts
- 601Functional programming vs Object Oriented programming
- 315Is it faster to count down than it is to count up?
- 206In Functional Programming, what is a functor?
- 182Runtime vs Compile time
- 177Why interpreted langs are mostly ducktyped while compiled have strong typing?
- 173Best way to kill all child processes
- 131Is there a software-engineering methodology for functional programming?
- View more network posts →