I'm developing Unquote, a library which allows you to write F# unit test assertions as quoted expressions and get step-by-step failure messages for free
I'm developing FsEye, a visual object tree inspector for the F# Interactive. Check out the recent release of FsEye 2.0.0 featuring a new plugin system and Mono support!
I'm developing I'm Only Resting, a feature-rich WinForms-based HTTP client
I've worked through the first 50 Project Euler problems with F#
I contribute to The Code Project
Top Network Posts
- 45How do I unit test a Grails service that uses a converter?
- 37Why does F# prefer lists over arrays?
- 32Why can't I add a subfolder in a F# project?
- 28Anonymous code blocks in Java
- 26For loop instead of while loop
- 25What unit testing frameworks are available for F#
- 23Installing Hg-Git on Windows 7 64bit
- View more network posts →