I am a Ph.D student within the Programming Languages and Systems (PLASMA) research group. My Ph.D, co-supervised by Professors Colin Runciman and Richard Paige, is investigating the formal verification of functional language implementations. My interests generally lie within the topics of functional languages (in particular, Haskell), semantics and formal methods.
Top Network Posts
- 26TextMate Haskell Bundle
- 20"Strictly positive" in Agda
- 8Showing (head . init ) = head in Agda
- 8Haskell Equivalent of OCaml's Format library
- 7How can I specify that two operations commute in a typeclass?
- 6Compiler correctness proofs
- 5Relationship between contracts and dependent typing
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.