Testing is this thing that breaks your code. Don't be mean. Don't break code. Don't test things.
Don't write documentation. Write a program instead that implants the required knowledge into someone's brain instead. Don't write documentation for this program either, but make it run on every human and android you encounter.
Want to contact me about something? If you have an account on Wikipedia and verify your email-address, you can send me an email via Wikipedia.
Top Network Posts
- 12I asked a question about what was wrong with my code and it was put on hold with no given specific reason
- 12How would Vegan Vampires survive?
- 10Removing [Fake]
- 8What are the fantasy secret hats you'd wish to get?
- 7Querystring of internal rewrite shows up in redirect
- 6Vote to close button disabled for switching after clicking custom offtopic reason textbox
- 6Yet another attempt to argue against the reopen audits
- View more network posts →