I won't ever tell you I've "mastered" something because I learn new stuff all the time, as anyone who's paying attention should, but I do think I'm pretty good at a few things.
Some of my favorite things to learn about:
- The typical "Alt.Net" Toolbox (DI, AOP, ORM etc).
- Agile Practices & Techniques (TDD, CI, Unit Testing, Mocking etc)
- Domain Driven Design & Design Patterns in general
- Developer tools such as Build Servers, Code Coverage, Automated Deployment, Source Control, and Work Tracking. Lots of experience with TFS, but I very much prefer Hg, Cruisecontrol etc.
- Objective C and Mac/iPhone/iPad development
Top Network Posts
- 28razor view with anonymous type model class. It is possible?
- 24How do you use Moq to mock a simple interface?
- 22Should moderators leave sarcastic answers or comments?
- 22How to implement DRY principle when using 'using' keyword?
- 18What's the best way to do a bulk namespace rename on a large c# application?
- 18What is a Bootstrapper in programming?
- 17Using Ninject to fill Log4Net Dependency
- View more network posts →