I'm passionate about building awesome software the best way I know how and improving every day.
Mostly I work with the .Net stack (C#, Asp.Net MVC, SQL Server, and tons of OSS libraries) but I'm open to working with whatever is best to get a job done.
I try very hard to write code that is SOLID, maintainable, efficient and reliable.
I enjoy challenging problems that venture outside the normal CRUD/Workflow application space.
Top Network Posts
- 29razor view with anonymous type model class. It is possible?
- 25How do you use Moq to mock a simple interface?
- 24Should moderators leave sarcastic answers or comments?
- 22How to implement DRY principle when using 'using' keyword?
- 22What's the best way to do a bulk namespace rename on a large c# application?
- 18Using Ninject to fill Log4Net Dependency
- 18What is a Bootstrapper in programming?
- View more network posts →