I work at Corporate Technology Solutions, Inc., a software consulting firm that specializes in custom application development for the financial services industries around Milwaukee, WI. I have a BS in Software Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering, where I graduated in 2008 with Honors.
As a consultant and engineer, typical projects for me revolve around full-stack web application development. My strengths include:
- gathering functional and technical requirements,
- database design and administration (ssissql-server),
- testing, integration, and training.
In my spare time I like to read, relax, sample great Wisconsin beer, and of course, contribute to Stack Overflow!
Some achievements I'm proud of (Stack Overflow):
- Usually in the top 1,000 users for all time rank by reputation
- 36/40 candidate score (if I were to ever run for moderator)
- jquery – gold badge (158th awarded)
- c# – silver badge
- sql – silver badge
- sql-server – silver badge (139th awarded)
I never intend to give bad advice. If you find that any of my answers are counter-productive or just plain wrong, please leave a comment! I'm more than happy to fix or delete answers if they aren't up to snuff.
Top Network Posts
- 575How to remove the border highlight on an input text element
- 391How do I escape a single quote in SQL Server?
- 279How to change an element's title attribute using jQuery
- 260Click event doesn't work on dynamically generated elements
- 139How to post in google plus wall
- 117HTML encoding issues - "Â" character showing up instead of " "
- 93ASP.Net Master Page and File path issues
- View more network posts →