The programmer formerly known as Joh. Joh used to think C++ was the greatest language on Earth, but he has now found the light in .net thanks to F#. Joh loved Linux and seldom used his installation of Windows. Due to his recent discovery and F#, he is now spending all of his computer time on Windows. He is not quite sure if this is a good thing or not.
Top Network Posts
- 37F# performance in scientific computing
- 12Is chess-like AI really inapplicable in turn-based strategy games?
- 10Is the lack of tail call optimization an obstacle when using the Eventually workflow?
- 9F# tail call optimization with 2 recursive calls?
- 8Are there any static duck-typed languages?
- 8How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 7How to create a Thread in a portable class library?
- View more network posts →