Finnish geek who speaks Swedish, Finnish and English and will study Latin. Been programming since the age of 11.
His favorite programming languages are C and Python, but he is also familiar with Java and x86 Assembly and has played around with many more, including Scala, D and Scheme. He likes application development and systems development, and have also done some mobile development.
He thinks that vim is superior to any other text editor (especially Emacs) and that Linux is very much an amazing operating system and that Windows has been sent from hell.
Besides programming, he enjoys photography, gaming, reading and he is also pretty much into mathematics, though he has a lot to learn about that subject.
Top Network Posts
- 137What does C++ do better than D?
- 76git for personal (one-man) projects. Overkill?
- 44What is the fastest way to travel long distances in Minecraft?
- 31How can I easily get a lot of Iron?
- 28Would you use (a dialect of) LISP for a real-world application? Where and why?
- 21What's different about photographing at sunrise vs. sunset?
- 21What is the best way to connect islands together in Minecraft?
- View more network posts →