I'm a .Net programmer for a well-known software development outsourcing company, with inclination towards web development.
The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids clever tricks like the plague. -- Edsger Dijkstra
All original source snippets I post on Stack Exchange sites are dedicated to the Creative Commons Zero (CC0).
Top Network Posts
- 31When jsFiddle and other related sites are gone, so is the information
- 16JQuery's $ is in conflict with that of StringTemplate.Net in ASP.Net MVC
- 16In what area is LISP's macro better than Ruby's "ability" to create DSL
- 11Why can't an xml comment contain two hyphens
- 10What does being lukewarm mean in contrast with being hot or cold for the church of Laodicea?
- 10How to inherit from Python None
- 8Does George Muller have biblical basis on not accepting illegitimate orphans?
- View more network posts →