I love things.
- Software Development | http://phresnel.org | https://github.com/phresnel | https://www.google.com/search?q=phresnel
- Motor- and Simracing | http://perfectsimracer.com
- ... and some more.
Stuff that others users said:
"I made strange code But surprisingly it works"
“You cannot reason people out of a position that they did not reason themselves into.”
-- Ben Goldacre; found on http://goodreads.com/quotes/tag/argument
"Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, you feed him for life."
-- Origin unknown
"Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity."
-- Karl Marx
Stuff I said that I suprisingly liked myself:
"Bad gardeners exist everywhere."
-- this points out that incompetence exists in every educational and professional level and in every profession
"Programming languages are not there to make programming possible, but to make programming easy (or hard, of course)."
-- upon asking why Programming Language Foo has Bars, when you could do the same with Frobs
"It's easy to be better when things are tough. It's tough to be better when things are easy."
-- in competition situations (I am a race fan, and this is neat phrase to put when discussing oval racing, but also competition in general)
"Clean code is free and beneficial, and thus pays back infinitely."
-- my stance on clean code
Top Network Posts
- 65C++ Lambdas: Difference between "mutable" and capture-by-reference
- 64Technically, how do variadic functions work? How does printf work?
- 48C++ Lambdas: Difference between "mutable" and capture-by-reference
- 48Technically, how do variadic functions work? How does printf work?
- 47gcc/g++: "No such file or directory"
- 47Template instantiation details of GCC and MS compilers
- 45If `this` is not const, why can't I modify it?
- View more network posts →