Since I don't like the restrictive copyleft nature of the Stack Exchange contribution license:
I hereby release all my contribution on the Stack Exchange network into the public domain. This applies worldwide.
In case this is not legally possible:
I hereby grant any entity the right to use my contributions on the Stack Exchange network for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Top Network Posts
- 76"Delegate subtraction has unpredictable result" in ReSharper/C#?
- 69XmlSerializer giving FileNotFoundException at constructor
- 52The specified LINQ expression contains references to queries that are associated with different contexts
- 36How do I use a dump file to diagnose a memory leak?
- 26Is there a built-in method to compare collections in C#?
- 26How to set "Run this program as an administrator" programatically
- 24WCF sessions with a wsHttpBinding and without windows security
- View more network posts →