Since I don't like the restrictive copyleft nature of the Stack Exchange contribution license:
I hereby release all my contribution on the Stack Exchange network into the public domain. This applies worldwide.
In case this is not legally possible:
I hereby grant any entity the right to use my contributions on the Stack Exchange network for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Top Network Posts
- 68"Delegate subtraction has unpredictable result" in ReSharper/C#?
- 61XmlSerializer giving FileNotFoundException at constructor
- 46The specified LINQ expression contains references to queries that are associated with different contexts
- 32How do I use a dump file to diagnose a memory leak?
- 25Is there a built-in method to compare collections in C#?
- 23WCF sessions with a wsHttpBinding and without windows security
- 22How to set "Run this program as an administrator" programatically
- View more network posts →