Jörg W Mittag
Not a software developer in the sense that I write software as part of my job or otherwise get paid to do so. Also, not a developer in the sense that I write software for others.
I write software for myself, often for no other reason than that I want to. (What I call recreational programming.)
Actually, I’m currently forcibly confined to recreational programming, as I’m looking for a job.
My current go-to language is Ruby, but I’m interested in all sorts of other languages as well: Newspeak, Seph, Ioke, Self, Io, Slate, Reia, Cobra, Fortress, Sapphire, Haskell, Scala, Clojure, Racket, Go, Fancy, Poison, and many more.
Top Network Posts
- 738When monkey patching a method, can you call the overridden method from the new implementation?
- 603Begin, Rescue and Ensure in Ruby?
- 537Does ruby have real multithreading?
- 360How to convert a normal Git repository to a bare one?
- 260Framework vs. Toolkit vs. Library
- 245Is there any way to clone a git repository's sub-directory only?
- 217Why is an int in OCaml only 31 bits?
- View more network posts →