I am a software engineer at the cluster debugging group at Google in Pittsburgh.
I received a Ph.D. in Software Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University. My dissertation focused on the usability of API documentation and on memory and knowledge sharing in collaborative development. My studies demonstrated that developers often fail to learn the most important details about methods they invoke even if these details appear in the JavaDoc. As part of my work, I developed an Eclipse plugin named eMoose that decorates calls with important associated information to attract the reader's attention.
I hold an M.S. and B.S. in Computer Science from the Technion in Israel, and have previously worked for IBM research, Intel, and Thomson Reuters.
Top Network Posts
- 176How do I increase the capacity of the Eclipse output console?
- 134Why doesn't Java support unsigned ints?
- 114Technical tips for writing great Javadoc
- 107Why would one declare a Java interface method as abstract?
- 78How do I calculate percentiles with python/numpy?
- 71What is the definition of "interface" in object oriented programming
- 65Where do I find a standard Trie based map implementation in Java?
- View more network posts →