I am a software engineer at the cluster debugging group at Google in Pittsburgh.
I received a Ph.D. in Software Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University. My dissertation focused on the usability of API documentation and on memory and knowledge sharing in collaborative development. My studies demonstrated that developers often fail to learn the most important details about methods they invoke even if these details appear in the JavaDoc. As part of my work, I developed an Eclipse plugin named eMoose that decorates calls with important associated information to attract the reader's attention.
I hold an M.S. and B.S. in Computer Science from the Technion in Israel, and have previously worked for IBM research, Intel, and Thomson Reuters.
Top Network Posts
- 170How do I increase the capacity of the Eclipse output console?
- 128Why doesn't Java support unsigned ints?
- 113Technical tips for writing great Javadoc
- 101Why would one declare a Java interface method as abstract?
- 71How do I calculate percentiles with python/numpy?
- 65What is the definition of "interface" in object oriented programming
- 62Where do I find a standard Trie based map implementation in Java?
- View more network posts →