Hi! My name is David. I live in the Portland, Oregon area. I write software for a living.
I am interested in a variety of programming and tech related topics. Particularly in higher level concepts like design patterns, techniques and security. I like to write solid unit tested code. I keep code simple and refactor when it's worthwhile. I'm always looking out for new and better ways to do things and love to share what i find.
Other than that I'm into games, comics, anime, cosplay & conventions, cooking, lifting, and apparently I've even taken up gardening lately.
Top Network Posts
- 18What are some good resources for improving communication skills?
- 15How do you test for everything that could go wrong?
- 12How do I include a locally defined function when using PowerShell's Invoke-Command for remoting?
- 9How to write unit tests in plain C?
- 8Using Web Deploy's appHostConfig to create web site in IIS 6
- 7How detailed is the estimate you show your customers?
- 7How do you list skills that you used to be proficient in, but haven't used for years on your resume?
- View more network posts →