I'm a software developer, mostly active on the main Stackoverflow.com site, but I also come over here to ask and to answer "soft" questions on software-engineering best practices.
I really don't care about the "how to move ahead in my career" questions here on Programmers, and wish they would all go away.
Top Network Posts
- 164When should you use constexpr capability in C++11?
- 144SOAP server and client application VCL+indy demo for Delphi XE?
- 97Cancel split window in Vim
- 37SOAP server and client application VCL+indy demo for Delphi XE?
- 33How do I make my GUI behave well when Windows font scaling is greater than 100%
- 31Did "courage to work" used to mean "must be willing to stay sober during working hours"?
- 29How to unlock the achievements related to hidden areas in Portal 2?
- View more network posts →