I mostly do Erlang and CoffeeScript these days and am the author of "Building Web Applications in Erlang" and "Programming HTML5 Applications" Both of which were published by O'Reilly.
I am also very interested in the question, How do I become a great developer and spend a fair bit of time thinking about it.
I am also a compulsive writer. I love writing as it forces me to really think about what is important and how to make ideas seem more concreate
Top Network Posts
- 60Is LISP still useful in today's world? Which version is most used?
- 44How can I write a set of functions that can be invoked from (almost) any programming language?
- 41How to debug web workers
- 23Haskell vs Erlang for web services
- 18Should I keep my GitHub forked repositories around forever?
- 18How to temporarily disable XSS protection in modern browsers for testing?
- 15Functional as a first language
- View more network posts →