Top Network Posts
- 46Does it make sense to write tests for legacy code when there is no time for a complete refactoring?
- 20Why is my class worse than the hierarchy of classes in the book (beginner OOP)?
- 19From a TDD perspective, am I a bad person if I test against a live endpoint instead of a mock?
- 17Where does this concept of "favor composition over inheritance" come from?
- 13DDD - Does an aggregate root's repository handle saving aggregates?
- 12Unit Testing - Am I doing it right?
- 10What Should I know to underestand LINQ better?
- View more network posts →