Ryan is a freelance software engineer with over 10 years of software experience working with and for big-name clients such as Red Hat, Discovery Channel, AOL, Toyota, the National Academy of Sciences, and more. Ryan has helped teams deliver award-winning applications that drive business processes, site traffic, and profit. Ryan is the owner of Sonata Cove Sofware and puts his experience and creativity to work to build amazing solutions for the web, desktop and mobile devices. Ryan has a B.S. in Computer Science from UVA-Wise and a M.S. in Software Engineering from George Mason University.
Top Network Posts
- 85Why are /// comment blocks important?
- 71I don't program in my spare time. Does that make me a bad developer?
- 46When is a BIG Rewrite the answer?
- 44Using System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations with Entity Framework 4.0
- 43Where is the M in MVC?
- 40Leading a not-so-good team
- 30How to reduce the number of bugs when coding?
- View more network posts →