Two things that inspire me: continuous learning, and simple, minimalist code. But these things won't count for much without solid team chemistry as well.
Give me all three, and anything can be accomplished.
My favorite languages and tech to work with are C#, C++, and database development. But the place where I belong, is wherever the pain demands a solution: requirements elicitation and management, architecture, implementation, process engineering, team-building, configuration management, QA automation, name it!
Top Network Posts
- 45Cross Domain Form POSTing
- 27Using Claim-Based Authorization
- 26Installers: WIX or Inno Setup?
- 23What Sorting Algorithm Is Used By LINQ "OrderBy"?
- 21Use a 'goto' in a switch?
- 18Sharing an enum from C#, C++/CLI, and C++
- 17Determine Assembly Version during a Post Build Event?
- View more network posts →