In 2007 I got my bachelor degree in applied informatics in Belgium. Immediately after, I started working at the company where I did my internship, AIM Productions. I liked the work and colleagues at the company too much to give up entirely for further studies, so I decided to combine the two. In 2009 I started studying for my master in Game and Media Technology at the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands and I graduated in 2012. Currently I'm a PhD student at the IT University of Copenhagen. As a member of the Pervasive Interaction Technology Lab (pIT Lab), I'm working on Next Generation Technologies for Global Software Development (NeXGSD) where I apply Activity-Based Computing (ABC) principles throughout the lifecycle of software development to improve tool integration and improve knowledge transfer between coworkers.
I mainly develop in C#, but occasionally do C++, PHP, Flash/actionscript 3 and Java projects. I care a lot about proper code design, and some people tend to say I overdo it.
Top Network Posts
- 142How to easily initialize a list of Tuples?
- 93How to easily initialize a list of Tuples?
- 53How far should 'var' and null coalescing operator '??' be entertained without hampering readability?
- 39What is the lifetime of a delegate created by a lambda in C#?
- 37Choosing profiles for combined flair
- 36What is the difference in citing/referencing with or without tilde?
- 30Why would the brain flip the images perceived by your eyes?
- View more network posts →