Top Network Posts
- 16What good are public variables then?
- 16How do I use OutputDebugString to print a message that's in a string variable?
- 11How to SELECT the last 10 rows of an SQL table which has no ID field?
- 10At what point do immutable classes become a burden?
- 8How can I know which parts in the code are never used?
- 8How do you become a prisoner in your own prison?
- 8Are there tools to perform data comparison between two different schemas?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.