Electronic engineer by training, hacker (in the old-fashioned sense) by inclination. Particularly good with embedded software and FPGAs
I'm currently an engineer at TRW Conekt, but all opinions expressed here are my own, not necessarily TRW's. And possibly not even mine if I'm playing devil's advocate!
Top Network Posts
- 33VHDL or Verilog?
- 28Good Tools for Drawing Schematics
- 23Professional VHDL IDE?
- 17Experiences with Test Driven Development (TDD) for logic (chip) design in Verilog or VHDL
- 14When must a signal be inserted into the sensitivity list of a process
- 14shift a std_logic_vector of n bit to right or left
- 13How to decide what platform is best to implement real-time audio processing on?
- View more network posts →