I'm a 30-year-old software developer living in San Francisco, California. I specialize in web programming and scripting, especially Node.js, React, and Flux, though I am familiar with several languages and frameworks. Previously I worked a lot with Rails and Angular.js. I absolutely love to learn new languages and technologies—recent favorites include Elixir, Clojure and ClojureScript.
I work as a Software Engineer at Minerva.
- BinaryMuse @ GitHub
- My Blog
- NodeCasts, Free Node.js Screencasts
- BinaryMuse @ Twitter
- My Stack Overflow CV
If you wish to contact me, you can do so via any of these methods.
Top Network Posts
- 674How to link a folder with an existing Heroku app
- 294What "things" can be injected into others in Angular.js?
- 149What does the ng stand for in Angular.js directives
- 145How to download a file with Node.js (without using third-party libraries)?
- 130What does @@variable mean in Ruby?
- 129Should flux stores, or actions (or both) touch external services?
- 104Why is my custom rake task in lib/tasks not discovered in Rails 3?
- View more network posts →