I live in the greater Toronto area (Canada), and have been programming professionally since 1994. I’m currently developing in C#, building ASP.NET web applications against SQL Server (usually) databases.
Some items of interest about me are :
- I just started a blog ... we'll see how it goes.
- I talk endlessly on Twitter (@JohnMacIntyre)
- I completed my profile only to get the badge. I'm a badge grabber.
- ... oh yeah .. I also unabashedly use smileys. :-D
Top Network Posts
- 136When should I make the first commit to source control?
- 125Why does overflow:hidden not work in a <td>?
- 99Why does Convert.ToString(null) return a different value if you cast null?
- 53What's your most controversial programming opinion?
- 52Are there any good metaphors for explaining project complexity to a non-programmer?
- 41What should I ask the previous development team during my only (1-3hr) meeting?
- 33Why does Stack Overflow allow duplicate display names?
- View more network posts →