Right now my toys/tools are Objective C, Ruby and Cucumber.
In the past I've had fun playing with Flex, Rails, JS, REST APIs, message queues. I've also worked in .NET, but not in any serious capacity for a while.
Things I'm interested in learning more about include Erlang, CouchDB, Node.js, Clojure.
My passions include TDD and 'agile with a small a'.
Top Network Posts
- 303Jasmine - How to write a test which expects an Error to be thrown
- 108How to deploy to a single specific server using Capistrano
- 46How to deploy to a single specific server using Capistrano
- 42Best way to require all files from a directory in ruby?
- 35Running XPath on child node
- 28What are the advantages of Mocha over RSpec's built in mocking framework?
- 24iPhone Simulator location
- View more network posts →