Right now my toys/tools are Objective C, Ruby and Cucumber.
In the past I've had fun playing with Flex, Rails, JS, REST APIs, message queues. I've also worked in .NET, but not in any serious capacity for a while.
Things I'm interested in learning more about include Erlang, CouchDB, Node.js, Clojure.
My passions include TDD and 'agile with a small a'.
Top Network Posts
- 439Jasmine - How to write a test which expects an Error to be thrown
- 114How to deploy to a single specific server using Capistrano
- 49How to deploy to a single specific server using Capistrano
- 45Best way to require all files from a directory in ruby?
- 38Running XPath on child node
- 33What's the right way to implement equality in ruby
- 29What are the advantages of Mocha over RSpec's built in mocking framework?
- View more network posts →