Philosopher, romantic, swashbuckler... Old enough to know better.
I'm into JVM languages - Groovy, Fantom, Thorn, Scala, Clojure, and, of course, Java. Lately I've run into a lot of .NET work and I don't mind it at all. When I'm not on the clock, I hack electronic toys, hydraulics, and the weather.
I run at least 7 kilometers a day and always believe love could be just around the corner!
Top Network Posts
- 154Is there anything that can be done with recursion that can't be done with loops?
- 29A client wants us to screen work machines for pornography. Is it possible?
- 18How do programmers in the West see programmers in the East?
- 17Maintain API vs. using idioms in a port
- 15Does this code solve the square/rectangle Liskov Substution Principle example?
- 12Is it reasonable to not write unit tests because they tend to get commented out later or because integration tests are more valuable?
- 11How to write efficient code despite heavy deadlines
- View more network posts →