Philosopher, romantic, swashbuckler... Old enough to know better.
I'm into JVM languages - Groovy, Fantom, Thorn, Scala, Clojure, and, of course, Java. Lately I've run into a lot of .NET work and I don't mind it at all. When I'm not on the clock, I hack electronic toys, hydraulics, and the weather.
I run at least 7 kilometers a day and always believe love could be just around the corner!
Top Network Posts
- 29A client wants us to screen work machines for pornography. Is it possible?
- 23What are the technical contributions of the pornography industry?
- 18How do programmers in the West see programmers in the East?
- 10Is OCaml any good for numerical analysis?
- 10Why should i write a commit message?
- 9How to write efficient code despite heavy deadlines
- 7What counts as reinventing the wheel?
- View more network posts →