Author of the book "MSBuild Trickery: 99 Ways to Bend the Build Engine to Your Will"
Available here on Amazon.com
I've been working with C# since it was "project codename Lightning," with C++ since it was available only as a preprocessor, and with Windows since it had black-and-white only icons.
fka "Spider M9" on SO
Top Network Posts
- 37How do I perform the EXEC task in a "loop" with MSBuild ItemGroups?
- 34EntityType 'MyProfile' has no key defined. Define the key for this EntityType
- 24run a custom msbuild target from VisualStudio
- 23How to create a XML file with MSBuild?
- 23MSbuild Copy whole folder
- 22How do I pass a property to MSBuild via command line that could be parsed into an item group?
- 11Visual Studio Ignoring MSBuild file (csproj) Customizations
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.