I am a C# and Excel developer that focuses 100% of my efforts on Excel user interfaces for Wall Street data service providers.
I spent 12 years on Wall Street as a research analyst, quantitative analyst, and director of research before switching over to Excel programming full-time 10 years ago.
I have extensive experience building real-time, interactive financial systems using data service providers such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, FactSet, Compustat, Zacks, CRSP, and others with Excel.
Programming languages I have experience in include Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET, and more than 5 years experience in C#, which is currently my language of choice.
I have been a Microsoft Excel MVP since 2007 to present and have enjoyed participating at the MVP Global Summit in March 2009 and the most recent one in February 2010.
If you wish to contact me, I can be emailed at mike_rosenblum(at)yahoo.com.
Top Network Posts
- 210How to properly clean up Excel interop objects?
- 93Event Signature in .NET -- Using a Strong Typed 'Sender'?
- 68automatically execute an Excel macro on a cell change
- 60Automatic Properties and Structures Don't Mix?
- 47How to know if a cell has an error in the formula in C#
- 33Fastest way to interface between live (unsaved) Excel data and C# objects
- 26How to get COM Server for Excel written in VB.NET installed and registered in Automation Servers list?
- View more network posts →