Top Network Posts
- 22What to do with rude but correct (and valuable) answers?
- 21How to get global access to enum types in C#?
- 21Is it bad OOP practice to have objects reference each other?
- 14When do I need to use dispose() on graphics?
- 10Pitfalls of writing a main character of different gender to the author, specifically first-person perspective?
- 7Are there any tricks for finding beginner questions on Stack Overflow?
- 5How do you make your characters likable?
- View more network posts →