My history of programming goes back to the TI-99, Atari 800 and Apple II.
I attended Rutgers U. (1994-2000), started in engineering but landed in computer science.
I've been working as a computer programmer since 1998. Since 2000 I've been mainly a C# programmer.
The past 3 years I've been doing line of business application development, which I very much enjoy.
I like education very much which is why I enjoy this site and the ideas behind it. Collaborative learning is one of the most exciting thing about the internet to me.
I'm jealous of good technical writers.
My dream job is to one day work on cutting edge educational software.
Top Network Posts
- 34Any trick to defining an enum as flags/powers of 2 without eventually needing a calculator?
- 33How to programatically set SelectedValue of Dropdownlist when it is bound to XmlDataSource
- 30Are exceptions as control flow considered a serious antipattern? If so, Why?
- 30Are these if-statements too fancy?
- 22How do I perform a case-insensitive compare of GUIDs with LINQ?
- 22Are regular expressions a programming language?
- 20Is there a LINQ syntax way of using Distinct?
- View more network posts →