VP Research&Development at an image guided surgery startup.
Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Top Network Posts
- 95Default constructor with empty brackets
- 74A client wants us to screen work machines for pornography. Is it possible?
- 71Does electricity flow on the surface of a wire or in the interior?
- 70What's wrong with the analogy between software and building construction?
- 63Calculating frames per second in a game
- 57Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 56Why doesn't light kill me?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
4 What is the source of income for a website like SO? mar 15 '11
1 Is it proper to ask geographically based questions? mar 29 '11