Hello, I'm Kai, and my interests are energy, education, and energy education - with computing and writing powering them. My other interests include history, science, anomalies, economics, and philosophy. My tools of choice are Emacs, Python, Django, Emacs, Linux, and Emacs org-mode. Lisp/Clojure is sweet too.
You can reach me with my name or initial, at my username period com.
Top Network Posts
- 14How does functional programming apply to simulations?
- 14How to upload LaTeX manuscript, tables, figures, and auxiliary files to Elsevier's EES?
- 13Is django-piston mature enough?
- 10How do you organize ideas?
- 9Can I use python to create flash like browser games?
- 8If you learned formal methods for software, how useful have you found it?
- 8What are some ways to be more productive with Emacs?
- View more network posts →