Received a B.S. from Montana State University in Computer Engineering focusing in signal analysis and control systems.
One thing that I've been taught in my years as a tinkerer, coder, hobbyist, programmer, and engineer is that it's an art; as much as a Van Gogh or Mozart inspires code, algorithms, and design too can be inspiring and beautiful.
I'm mainly focused in hardware level languages (VHDL, Verilog, Assembly, and C) and the wonders of Python. The combination of these languages (and a little MatLab) allows for the design and testing of any hardware control system with nearly no muss or fuss.
Top Network Posts
- 22A sock with 28 rep points just deleted my comment?
- 17How can I fix the mouse lag on the PC version of Dead Space?
- 11Reasons for Pair Programming
- 9Positioning? What's the right way to go about it?
- 9Origin of "Readme"
- 9Why are cryptic short identifiers still so common in low-level programming?
- 8Manual Cygwin Installation without using Setup.exe
- View more network posts →