I am interested in functional programming and the java platform.
I wrote and published a programming language named "Frege" (after the great german logician) that brings together both worlds.
The language is in many respects like haskell (syntax, type system, lazy semantics) but allows to use java methods as functions.
For more information see https://github.com/Frege/frege
Top Network Posts
- 46What actually causes a Stack Overflow error?
- 30What is difference between functional and Imperative programming languages?
- 28Integral operators quot vs. div
- 25Does Frege perform tail call optimization?
- 24Haskell: Function to determine the arity of functions?
- 20Why is f(i = -1, i = -1) undefined behavior?
- 20Why isn't the line count in Visual Studio zero-based?
- View more network posts →