I am interested in functional programming and the java platform.
I wrote and published a programming language named "Frege" (after the great german logician) that brings together both worlds.
The language is in many respects like haskell (syntax, type system, lazy semantics) but allows to use java methods as functions.
For more information see https://github.com/Frege/frege
Top Network Posts
- 74What is difference between functional and Imperative programming languages?
- 36Integral operators quot vs. div
- 26Does Frege perform tail call optimization?
- 24Haskell: Function to determine the arity of functions?
- 22What is the maximum of number of arguments for varargs in java?
- 21Why is f(i = -1, i = -1) undefined behavior?
- 20A programming language that does not allow IO. Haskell is not a pure language
- View more network posts →