Top Network Posts
- 28Who should handle an emergency when there's both a certificated pilot and a CFI on board?
- 24What emergency situation can pilots encounter in gliders/non-powered aircraft?
- 24Why does Star Trek use Celsius (SI system), not Fahrenheit (the imperial system)?
- 24Why did most airliners have black noses in the 60's and 70's?
- 23Are there any "alternative" passenger airline business models?
- 19Do we have a unit to measure turbulence?
- 17Why was I getting an uncomfortable feeling in an R22 at 3,000 feet?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.