Hmm... what to say... is 'generalist' a dirty word?
I take a holistic approach to software development; bare-metal, comms infrastructure, programming languages, and all the obvious (and less-obvious) dependencies can make a huge difference to achieving mission objectives - i.e. producing something that works reliably, does whatever it's supposed to, and is maintainable/supportable.
Don't think there's much else to say. Oh, and I like beer.
Top Network Posts
- 54What are the arguments against or for putting application logic in the database layer?
- 40How far can I refactor the code in someone else's question?
- 37What does upstream mean in nginx?
- 26What are the arguments against or for putting application logic in the database layer?
- 19Intent to start a navigation activity
- 18Marking comments as 'addressed by edit' to reduce noise
- 16About "_id" field in Android SQLite
- View more network posts →