Hmm... what to say... is 'generalist' a dirty word?
I take a holistic approach to software development; bare-metal, comms infrastructure, programming languages, and all the obvious (and less-obvious) dependencies can make a huge difference to achieving mission objectives - i.e. producing something that works reliably, does whatever it's supposed to, and is maintainable/supportable.
Don't think there's much else to say. Oh, and I like beer.
Top Network Posts
- 47What are the arguments against or for putting application logic in the database layer?
- 37How far can I refactor the code in someone else's question?
- 35What does upstream mean in nginx?
- 23What are the arguments against or for putting application logic in the database layer?
- 18Marking comments as 'addressed by edit' to reduce noise
- 17Intent to start a navigation activity
- 14Create Video File using PHP
- View more network posts →