L3 support engineer for Metaswitch Networks (stuff posted here isn't on behalf of my company &c. &c.). I hack around in Python, spend more time than I'd like with shell, and am proficient if somewhat rusty with C. I'm also the Git maintainer for Cygwin and a contributor to Dreamwidth.
Top Network Posts
- 95Cannot launch git gui using cygwin on windows
- 45Safely create a file if and only if it does not exist with python
- 38git svn cherry pick ignored warning
- 33Git gc using excessive memory, unable to complete
- 30How to use git-svn to checkout only trunk and not branches and tags?
- 28How do I change the unreadable dark blue color Cygwin uses for directories?
- 24Subclassing int in Python
- View more network posts →