I have professional experience developing in C#, VB.NET, PostgreSQL, PHP, and some C. I've used C++ and Java for a number of educational projects, and I'm currently playing with Hack.
Top Network Posts
- 37Why re-initiate the DbContext when using the Entity Framework?
- 21Does WinRT have Garbage Collection?
- 16Visual Studio 2010 (C++): suppress C4706 warning temporarily
- 15Is bool a native C type?
- 12Why is it hard to beat AOT compiler with a JIT compiler (in terms of app. performance)?
- 11How to perform runtime type checking in Dart?
- 10What is Type.GUID and how does it relate to Type.Equals()?
- View more network posts →