I started programming in 2000 with QBasic, began doing outsourcing project from topcoder in 2006, and became a professional software engineer in 2007. I work mainly with C++ and Java. Currently I work for Banckle, my area of work is to write streaming servers.
I like most simple sports, especially swimming. I like events in which the audience can use their creativity, there're lots of them here in Beijing, which make it a quite good place to stay. However I want to explore other countries in this world. So far I haven't had any chance, but I'm seeking them.
Top Network Posts
- 12TextView inside ViewPager intercepts touch events
- 7When you use inheritance to reuse code, do you find it too tricky that it swallows the benifits of reuse?
- 6What simple techniques do you use to improve performance?
- 6What are some good seminar topics that can be used to improve designer&developer communication?
- View more network posts →