«"Five to one against and falling..." she said, "four to one against and falling...three to one...two...one...probability factor of one to one...we have normality, I repeat we have normality." She turned her microphone off — then turned it back on, with a slight smile and continued: "Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem."»
“[…] If I revisited that decision today, I might even go so far as to remove single inheritance as well. Inheritance just isn’t all that important. Encapsulation is OOP’s lasting contribution.” — Brad Cox was asked, why Objective-C doesn’t have multiple inheritance.(Masterminds of Programming: Conversations with the Creators of Major Programming Languages, p. 259)
Top Network Posts
- 127Objective C - calculating the number of days between two dates
- 91In Django, how do I know the currently logged-in user?
- 84Assertion failure in UITableView configureCellForDisplay:forIndexPath:
- 78How do I reload/refresh the UIPickerView (with new data array) based on button press?
- 61How to separate string by space using Objective-C?
- 46Current Week Start and End Date
- 44Scale the size of CALayer contents
- View more network posts →