I am MSc. student in the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology. I am interested in graph algorithms, data structures, theory of computation, artificial intelligence (and especially Machine Learning) and OOP languages, especially Java.
I am not a native English speaker and encourage everyone to fix any language mistakes I make.
P.S. The puppy is my Golden-Retriever named Louis, and yes - I had to hold a candy in order to take this picture :)
Also, here is one of my favorite answers:
Class Scheduling to Boolean satisfiability [Polynomial-time reduction]
And, of course: #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 2826How to pair socks from a pile efficiently?
- 423Convert Set to List without creating new List
- 176What exactly does big Ө notation represent?
- 54Why doesn't Dijkstra's algorithm work for negative weight edges?
- 53Static Classes In Java
- 50Class Scheduling to Boolean satisfiability [Polynomial-time reduction]
- 49What is the Big O analysis of this algorithm?
- View more network posts →