I've been a programmer for way too many years, starting by entering a program through front-panel switches on a PDP-8. (If you know what that's like, you've also been programming for too many years and we should have a beer some time.) My wife and I run a two-person company developing language learning and study apps for smart phones, as well as web-based learning activities with a game-like spin. #SOreadytohelp
The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids clever tricks like the plague. — Edsger W. Dijkstra
Top Network Posts
- 189Difference between /res and /assets directories
- 187How to use ScrollView in Android?
- 159How to move columns in a MySQL table?
- 153Why does changing the returned variable in a finally block not change the return value?
- 122How to check an Android device is HDPI screen or MDPI screen?
- 107Android Color Darker
- 100Enabling ProGuard in Eclipse for Android
- View more network posts →