BS Mechanical Engr.
CS Prof (4yr)
Numerous consulting jobs.
15 yr at http://www.pharsight.com
Published book on CS & several articles
4 kids, 2 grand
P.S. The picture is a Beta-prime distribution. It shows the program speedup factors you can get if you see a problem twice in 2, 3, 4, and 5 samples.
Top Network Posts
- 76How does differential execution work?
- 57Quickly find whether a value is present in a C array?
- 52Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 49Clean readable code vs fast hard to read code. When to cross the line?
- 48How has an increase in the complexity of systems affected successive generations of programmers?
- 47What is the meaning of the sentence "we wanted it to be compiled so it’s not burning CPU doing the wrong stuff."
- 42Why does it take so long to get to the ISS?
- View more network posts →