First the serious things: I love MSX computers and the old classic Renault Twingo (the 1993-2007 series; the current model is as boring as all other cars).
When I have free time I like When I had free time I liked to program my MSX Turbo-R in Z80 assembler. In fact I have even developed a full TCP/IP sack for MSX (the source code is available, feel free to take a look!), which I presented as my final project in the university, with quite good results.
Feel free to contact me at:
konamiman (at) konamiman (dot) com
Top Network Posts
- 146Where can I locate themes for VS2012
- 108How to use the PI constant in C++
- 102How to read attribute value from XmlNode in C#?
- 95How to bind to a PasswordBox in MVVM
- 56"Order by Col1, Col2" using entity framework
- 51What is the difference between an interface and abstract class?
- 43Where is System.ServiceModel.Web.dll?
- View more network posts →