And now the boring stuff. I am a telecommunication engineer working as a software developer, mainly in C#. I have done a lot of Windows Forms development in the past, then WPF and Silverlight, but currently I am more in the web arena (mostly backend at first, now I'm in the frontend world too).
When I have free time I like When I had free time I liked to program my MSX Turbo-R in Z80 assembler. In fact I have even developed a full TCP/IP sack for MSX (the source code is available, feel free to take a look!), which I presented as my master thesis in the university, with quite good results.
And feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Top Network Posts
- 146Where can I locate themes for VS2012
- 127How to bind to a PasswordBox in MVVM
- 119How to use the PI constant in C++
- 119How to read attribute value from XmlNode in C#?
- 81"Order by Col1, Col2" using entity framework
- 61What is the difference between an interface and abstract class?
- 57¿Por qué mis programas no pueden hacer cálculos aritméticos correctamente?
- View more network posts →