Denis de Bernardy
Marketer, Sales, Product Manager. For hire: email@example.com
I help startups refine their marketing to attract more clients.
What I can do for you in a nutshell:
Find, cold-call, and close early adopters to sketch out a minimum viable product.
Provide insights on your audience through direct interactions, surveys, and analytics.
Generate more qualified leads by identifying and activating untapped growth opportunities.
Activate more leads and convert more prospects by refining your marketing copy.
Fine-tune and automate your sales process by setting up A/B tests and transactional emails.
Make your product engage and retain more users by improving its UI/UX and usability.
Amplify your revenue per client by spotting occasions to up-sell, cross-sell, and repeat-sell.
Grow your business in Europe by trail blazing new direct and indirect sales channels.
I’m available for consulting arrangements. Or for a long-term position in the right startup. Get in touch if any the above is of general interest to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Network Posts
- 182SQL/mysql - Select distinct/UNIQUE but return all columns?
- 72MySQL match() against() - order by relevance and column?
- 44What is a "Bitmap heap scan" in a query plan?
- 40List all index names, column names and its table name of a PostgreSQL database
- 34Can I use return value of INSERT...RETURNING in another INSERT?
- 30How do you effectively compete with an open source project?
- 28Does using a database server make sense if the application only does things locally?
- View more network posts →