My main experience is in c++ and python as I have used both those languages extensively in scientific simulations programming, also wrote a few systems applications in c#. I'm currently doing a lot of work on embedded systems. If you are looking to hire someone to do consulting work or mentoring feel free to contact me via http://www.jaggedverge.com/.
Big fan of static analysis tools like Pylint.
If you are on a laptop try swapping your caps-lock and ctrl keys!
Top Network Posts
- 48c++11 foreach syntax and custom iterator
- 37error: use of deleted function
- 34R: how can I concatenate a vector?
- 33Colored output in C++
- 30The "blub paradox" and c++
- 23Complexity of the simplex algorithm
- 21What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- View more network posts →