I've been playing with computers since I was a kid. My first platform was a hand-me-down C64. I got in trouble for reading a C programming book in elementary school (we were supposed to be reading fiction). I always have a bunch of ongoing, personal, programming projects, but I never seem to finish any of them.
Top Network Posts
- 37Clojure: rest vs. next
- 32Actor pattern - what it exactly constitutes
- 30throwing an exception in objective-c/cocoa
- 24Scala: Abstract types vs generics
- 19Copy to Output Directory copies folder structure but only want to copy files
- 18Is there any non-polling way to detect when a DOM element's size or position have changed?
- 14How to pause / sleep thread or process in Android?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.