C and C++ developer with a background in Software Assurance and system level security.
I haven't asked too many questions since Google usually provides me with what I'm looking for (frequently leading me here). Never the less, I have broken down and asked a few. I do try to answer questions when I have time since this site has helped me so much.
My first attempt at creating a (somewhat) useful Android app:
Top Network Posts
- 32Get name of form element
- 17Strange bug in usage of abs() I encountered recently
- 13The problems with Avoiding Smurf Naming classes with namespaces
- 10Unexpected results when assigning values to an array In c
- 8Running tag library from older Tomcat version
- 8Is there a way to pass parameters "by name" (and not by order) to a batch .bat file?
- 8Is there a conventional/standard way to create an MFC error dialog?
- View more network posts →