Starting in the IT business back in 1989, I've been able to grow in many ways from initially programming RADAR models in C, building systems for IBM PS2, VB3, 4, 5, and 6, .NET's beta version in 2001 and now to the latest version of Visual Studio - this along with various data stores along the way. Life sure has changed since that first TRS-80 back in the 70's and "Hello World".
Today I'm a consultant with a small firm in the Kansas City area. But outside of work, I love spending time with my beautiful wife and two wonderful daughters. I'm also a musician as well as gym rat. But most of all, I have to thank God for my life and how He has directed it to this point. Who knows what is next, but He is faithful and I'll just go where He sends me.
Top Network Posts
- 36How to improve relationships between consultants and staff programmers
- 13Is CodeFirst intended for large scale applications?
- 10Changed The Customer's World - how do we handle this?
- 8Design Anti-Patterns - C# - Do you call this a God object?
- 7When to commit code?
- 6Fellow programmer used worst programming practices
- 5Is it better to blindly match the project requirements or to match the spirit of the project requirements
- View more network posts →